The Cornucopia is one of those things, at least for me, that I see alot during Thanksgiving and have always wondered why. I get the general idea of the "food horn" but I have always been curious as to what it meant....so I finally took a second and looked it up! From the definition, it states that is a symbol of food and abundance dating back to the 5th century BC. Interesting.
This past month I have truly enjoyed writing daily (well almost daily) about the things in my life that I am thankful for. It has been really refreshing to remind myself how truly blessed I am and how much I could really take for granted if I allowed myself to do so. Looking back and reading the posts from this month, I believe that the blessings I wrote about created my own personal cornucopia. The analogy might be a stretch for some, but I look at this picture with the abundance of food exhibited and instead visualize all of my personal blessings. How grateful I am for each and every thing in my life that contributes to my happiness. I am so blessed and hope to always be reminded of how full my "harvest cone" really is and to be worthy of the blessings that fill my life.

I love it! What a cool image. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that analogy!
ReplyDelete