Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Ava's Pre-school Pumpkin!
GLITTER? GLITTER!!!!!!!! I was told once that glitter is the herpes of the craft world... I always laugh at that statement - one because it's gross, but two because it is so TRUE! Let's give a big shout out to our pre-school teachers who assisted 18 kids under the age of 5 decorate their own tiny pumpkins for Halloween! Ava sure had alot of fun and she loved decorating her very own pumpkin at her class Halloween Party today! Her's was adorned with green, red, silver and orange glitter! If it wasn't so stinking cute and she didn't have such a great time making it, I would have probably thrown it in the dumpster but it looks like I will be sweeping up the glitz for months to come! I have to say it's worth it... just look at that smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



look how happy she is! I wish they let me decorate pumpkins at school..
ReplyDelete